In an effort to ensure the safety of our staff and clients, we are utilizing low-contact service to all our clients for all pet care needs.
For clients who choose to come into the exam room with their pets we ask that you follow the below safety protocols (the lobby will remain closed):
- Only one client per appointment inside the hospital.
- Masks are required when inside the hospital. If you are unable to wear a mask or do not bring one, we will continue to provide curbside service for your visit.
- When you arrive, please call or text to let us know you are here. When we have your exam room prepared, we will direct you from your vehicle directly into the exam room.
- While in the exam room, please remain seated in order to maintain a respectful distance from the veterinarians and technicians.
- Once your appointment is complete, please remain in the exam room and a receptionist will be in shortly to check you out and escort you back to your vehicle.
If you prefer curbside service, we are more than happy to continue that for you. Please inform the staff at the time of check-in. Note, technician appointments, drop-offs, medication, and food pickups will still be via curbside.
- Please text or call when you arrive in the parking lot and a staff member will come out to assist you. Note, supply chains are still experiencing periodic delays. Please call ahead to make sure we have your items in stock
We are thrilled to see you in person! Please remember that these guidelines are in place to provide you the best possible service while keeping our staff, clients, and community safe. We appreciate your continued patience and cooperation during the next phase of “re-opening”.